Role: Community Nurse Manager (RGN, RSCN, RNLD) - Complex Care
Location: South West London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Sector: Community / Home Care
Community Nurse Manager (RGN, RSCN, RNLD) - Complex Care - Nurse Qualified - Based South West London - Salary £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits - Community Nursing and Home Care
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading providers of specialist Complex Care at home. They are incredibly passionate about delivering the best quality personalised care for all of our clients with a highly experienced team working round the clock to provide crucial specialist care to help clients and their families live their lives at home.
* To plan and manage community nursing and care services for a given area ensuring services are provided to an excellent standard and delivered in a way that encourages the involvement of clients (service users and their families) to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
* To inspire and motivate staff team to deliver high quality client-focused services while developing team members' skills and capacity to meet clients' needs and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
* Ensure the delivery, by suitable persons, of the company's nursing and care services to an agreed group of clients
* Agree personalised client-centred service outcomes, carrying out care assessments and preparing care plans.
* Work with client support networks (including parents, service commissioners, health and local authority managers and schools) to ensure efficient, 'joined up' services.
* Motivate and manage own nursing/care team, embedding the company's values and behaviours and a culture of 'pride' in their work.
* Report monthly against targets and standards; put in place action plans for service improvements that have a positive impact on clients, service quality and business development.
To be considered for the role of Complex Care Nurse Manager it is required that you demonstrate the following:
* Several years' experience working in community paediatric nursing or children's social care.
* Extensive experience of planning and risk management of care services for profoundly disabled and / or critically ill people living in their own homes.
* Registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council as a Registered Nurse Adult or Registered Sick Children's Nurse
* The ability to work flexibly and respond quickly to changing priorities, while meeting deadlines.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* A supportive management style that can bring out the best in others.
* Confident, with a results driven approach.
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Emily Shaw in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.