Business Development Analyst - Surrey or East Midlands based
Our client is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people's lives around the world
They have grown rapidly since 2010 and is positioned well for an exciting future of continued growth. To sustain their growth, they're on the lookout for motivated, ambitious and committed individuals to join their highly successful global team.
The Business Development Analyst, Commercial Medicines is a pivotal role in the search, evaluation and delivery of new products to bring into their portfolio. These products will come from a range of sources including New Product Development, Acquisition and In-licensing opportunities.
Their current areas of focus are in haematology, oncology and rare diseases and the geographical scope is global.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to shape global market insight and monitoring in Commercial Medicines. They will be responsible for making recommendations to the Commercial Medicines leadership team in support of new product opportunities and manage the delivery of key programs into Commercial Medicines.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
* Using a diverse range of market inputs including proprietary data sources, public information, internal and external expertise, develop market analysis and recommendations to support the Business Development process
* Monitor changes in the Pharmaceutical market and healthcare environment and signal any that have a material impact on the BD portfolio
* Develop and maintain a simplified overview of on-going and future BD opportunities that provides a future view of the Commercial Medicines portfolio, highlighting key opportunities, risks and value
* Provide global disease area and market updates, including competitor tracking to support the Commercial Medicines strategy overall
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Previous international experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent role in pharmaceuticals essential
* Experience of pharmaceutical product development across the full lifecycle and product or brand management desirable (within the field of Oncology would be an advantage)
* Previous experience in Business Analysis as part of Business Development desirable
The role comes with a very competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.