Hospital Account Executive - Anti-Stroke
South West, Wales
Our client, a global, leading pharmaceutical company, are currently looking to recruit a Hospital Account Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a cardiovascular product which prevents strokes and systemic embolism in adult patients. The role will involve ensuring hospital plans are aligned to the account strategy within Decision Making Units, owning the development and implementation of integrated hospital account plans and identifying, developing and securing new and existing business opportunities on territory to drive and maximise sales. The Hospital Account Executive will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate for the role of Hospital Account Executive will be / have:
* Substantial experience of successful primary and secondary care pharmaceutical sales
* Previous hospital working experience and/or evidence of formulary success
* The ability to understand, interpret and communicate effectively the findings of clinical trial data and relevant clinical guidelines.
* A full driving license
* A competent user of Microsoft Office software products
* An ABPI qualification
* Experience of working in the NOAC market
* Degree level education, preferably life sciences
Apply now via the website or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.