NHS Account Manager - Nutrition - South East England
- Multi-faceted role with scope and accountability
- South East England territory
Our client is a highly regarded international healthcare manufacturer that have developed a reputation for product and service excellence, and have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, they are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented NHS Account Manager to drive sales of their highly regarded Nutrition portfolio.
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for all sales aspects of their existing and new Nutrition portfolio, and will work closely with the UK leadership team to drive the portfolio forward. The main customer base being procurement, payers, lead nurses and CCGs. Therefore, it's essential that you are able to bring a strategic approach to the role and strong commercial acumen in order to identify opportunities in the marketplace in order to drive the business forward.
The company are looking for someone who is dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic, and has the ability to drive key customer relationships across the territory.
This will be suitable for an individual with experience of working in a market access type role (either pharmaceuticals or medical device) and a strong understanding of the changing NHS / healthcare landscape.
- 5 years + sales (including some experience working with CCGs, commissioners, payers)
- Experience of strategic selling - ideally across different levels of the NHS / customer groups
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Pro-active, hands on and enthusiastic
- Strong influencing skills
- Business development experience is preferred
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more details.