Dermatology Sales Representative - Coventry/Leicestershire
Our client is a world-class pharmaceutical company which focuses upon improving peoples' lives who have dermatologic and thromboembolic conditions. This client is committed to investing in the long-term development of ground-breaking treatments, as well as providing holistic support and informative and educational programmes. The role will involve taking full responsibility for growing the strategic dermatology portfolio and maximising prescribing opportunities within primary care in the designated territory. You will create productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, while developing state-of-the-art projects that benefit patients and bring value to both stakeholders and the client.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Dermatology Sales Rep will be/have:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* A full UK driving licence
* Evidence of initiative, creativity, flexibility, commitment, and persistence in achievement of objectives
* An ABPI qualification
* Experience of working within the NHS or the pharmaceutical industry
* A proven track record of sales
* Customer knowledge and experience of the designated territory
* A sound knowledge of the therapy area
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Asha Kasha in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.