Support Specialist, Diabetes Care
Surrey and Sussex
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Medical Devices companies as a Support Specialist. Our client is a market leader in diabetes diagnostics and part of one of Europe's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare organisations, making it a brilliant company to work for.
In this role, the successful candidate will ensure that all targets for sales, placements and visit activity are exceeded and that all relevant information is fed back to the company, with appropriate data being recorded according to company systems.
* Sell blood glucose meters and insulin pens across the primary and secondary care market.
* Ensure the sales and gross margin targets are achieved and the placement target is met for each system.
* Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the decision making and purchasing processes involved.
* Ensure that customer records are always kept up to date and monthly reports are sent to the regional sales manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong knowledge of the NHS and its challenges
* Demonstrable sales success
* Knowledge of the key product therapeutic area
* Great presentation and interpersonal communication skills
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Jon in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.