Key Account Manager - Anaemia - North London
Star is delighted to be partnering with an independent Pharmaceutical company that uses research and development programmes to focus on the niche market area of Anaemia, with the developing, marketing and supplying of treatment solutions for iron deficiency being at the centre of everything they do. Due to the expert market area the company covers, it is a small firm but it has promising prospects for expansion and is currently working with exclusive partners in over 50 countries worldwide. They have a strong focus on career development by providing a target-driven environment for its employees.
Responsibilities of a Key Account Manager:
* Managing the territory budget and accurately report budget activity to your management
* Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the key healthcare professionals
* Planning, executing, measuring and sharing strategic territory and Key Account plans including the development of fresh initiatives
* Achieve account sales goals and objectives consistent with company objectives
* Creating and executing territory and key account plans to achieve stretching targets for the continued growth of the client's Anaemia portfolio
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Previous Key Account Management experience, preferably within Renal, Gastro or Surgery
* Demonstrable success within key London hospitals
* Current knowledge of NHS strategy, structure and funding/patient pathways
* Excellent business planning skills and commercial acumen
* The ability to understand and communicate complex clinical data with customers
* Proactive and accountable with a tenacious drive for results
Apply for the opportunity now via the website, or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.