Regional Client Director
An exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised company as a key account manager. Our client is a greatly specialised business, dedicated to preventing and controlling infection within healthcare. Using innovative technology, they supply systems that deliver proven results and are trusted by leading hospitals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the business in key UK hospital accounts in line with company revenue and profit targets as well as maximising revenue and profit in existing accounts and closing new business opportunities in new UK hospital accounts.
* To have accountability for developing and leading the execution of key account plans and the regional key account team.
* To have direct line management responsibility for the geographically aligned Client Support Specialist and Regional Client Assistant.
* Ensure each key account has the best customer experience by developing deep and trusted relationships with multiple stakeholders in the hospital environment.
* Demonstrate working industry knowledge that includes key competitors, terminology, technology trends, challenges, and reimbursement and government regulations.
The ideal candidate will have:
* To be successful in this role you will be experienced in sales with evidence of building successful long-term client partnerships.
* Experience of leading/line managing others.
* The ability to analyse and interpret commercial data.
* A driven, highly accountable, results-orientated personality and able to work within a team environment.
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Jon in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.