Sales Executive, Anaesthesia & Emergency
A brilliant opportunity to join a well established company that produce high quality medical and surgical devices. They pride themselves on excellent customer service as well as helping healthcare professionals offer best practice solutions to their patients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving area sales targets and managing the current business in a designated territory under the direction of the Business Unit Manager.
* To sell the range of products in-line with the current sales strategy to ensure success of accounts and growth.
* Achieve targets in regional accounts and product group ranges.
* Organising and running promotional product meetings, training and symposia for medical and nursing staff.
* Work closely with colleagues and managers to plan and execute strategies.
* Develop and demonstrate a high standard of product knowledge and selling skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Solid medical device sales experience, with an excellent demonstrable sales track record.
* Great account management experience
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Sound IT knowledge and the ability to build strong relationships with clients and staff
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Jon in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.