Infusion Account Manager
Our client is a leading, global manufacturer of speciality medical devices and are recruiting for an Infusion Account Manager. The company produces an extensive range of products for use in the hospital and in the home, supporting patients in all stages of their care from surgery and vital care through to managing chronic illness.
This role will be to maintain as well as maximise the revenue from the infusion NHS acute and private sector accounts by actively managing existing contracts and driving the safe and efficient use of infusion devices within hospitals.
* Work with and report to the Infusion National Sales Manager, measuring the impact of the infusion business in the acute NHS area.
* Identify and access all clinical, technical and procurement decision makers in the acute accounts.
* Attend conferences as required
* Provide requested reports in a timely manner
* Maintain control of assigned demo equipment
* Work with the contract team to ensure all contracts, frameworks and quotes are up to date and submitted in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience working within medical devices.
* Proven sales experience, preferably in infusion and drug delivery systems, with a track record of growth
* Timely and accurate account management skills, with a high level of responsibility for planning, implementing and support related to sales
* Ability to analyse and interpret commercial data
Apply now via this website, or call Jon in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.