Clinical Resource Specialist Pharmacist - Medical Devices Organisation
Star is delighted to be partnering with a leading, global manufacturer of speciality medical devices to recruit an experienced Pharmacist as a Clinical Resource Specialist. The company produces an extensive range of products for use in the hospital and in the home, supporting patients in all stages of their care from surgery and vital care through to managing chronic illness.
As a Clinical Resource Specialist Pharmacist, it will be your responsibility to apply your clinical pharmacy expertise to provide comprehensive training and support for internal and external customers where necessary.
The responsibilities of the Clinical Resource Specialist Pharmacist role will include:
* Providing information on medication safety software applications, data utilsation, and associated heardware and disposables
* Applying expertise within muti-disciplinary internal and external project teams to contribute to internal and external research and process improvement activities
* Developing and delivering consultation and training
* Providing ongoing support for customer pharmacists on medication software applications, including custom configurations, protocols librabries and analysis of CQI data
* Collaborating and participating in developing expanded service offerings, new product development or protocol enhancement teams
* Maintaining expert clinical knowledge through review of technical papers and bulletins, workshops/seminars, and interaction with clinical experts
* Facilitating the delivery of the pharmacy component of purchased professional services
* Ensuring pharmacy consultants are provided with current product knowlege and updates as available
* Consulting with Regulatory Authority and Quality Authority on issues relating to the use and performance of company devices
* Assuring compliance of company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards
* Focusing on continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* A Registered Pharmacist with current licence
* Experience of Acute hospital pharmacy practice, home infusion and/or pharmacy informatics
* Suitable experience or proven ability in a similar role
* Experience using dose error reduction sytems (DERS)
* Preferred evidence of Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner certifications
* Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude
* Clear communication skills and strong organisation skills
Apply for this Clinical Resource Specialist Pharmacist opportunity now via this website, or call Jon in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.