Key Account Manager - Essex
Star has an exciting new vacancy for a Key Account Manager! A reputable speciality pharmaceutical company based in South East England with a global presence. Consistently at the forefront of research and development within the iron deficiency and healthcare therapy areas. With exciting plans to move into indications for cardiology, gastroenterology and haematology, the company are looking to recruit the best talent. Their vision and mission is to strive for excellence in their respective field with the ultimate goal to make a difference in patient's lives.
The responsibilities of a Key Account Manager:
* Achieve and exceed all national business objectives through the identification and development of long term strategic partnerships with key customers and stakeholders across the healthcare economy
* Maximising sales and increasing market share
* Maintaining and developing therapy area, brand and competitor knowledge
* Working cross-functionally with the wider business to share best practice and market intelligence to maximise business opportunities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Previous experience in a Key Account Manager role
* Knowledge of the NHS structure and current contacts across the secondary care and CCG area
* Planning and organisational skills
* Strong influential communication and negotiation skills
* Demonstrable strategic thinking
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Samantha Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.