Territory Manager, Dental Technologies
Yorkshire (DN, TS, HU & YO)
Star's working with a leading, blue-chip dental technology organisation to recruit a territory manager to join their successful sales team.
The company has a first-class reputation with dental health professionals and they pride themselves on developing innovative, cutting-edge oral health products that truly sit at the forefront of new dental technology.
As a territory manager, your role will involve visiting key influencers within the industry on your designated territory. You will use the latest technology-based presenting tools and work in collaboration with your customers to drive usage and recommendation of the products. Whilst you will be fully responsible for your territory accounts, you will have the full support of an excellent and close-knit team and the expertise of a highly experienced regional manager who will help you to succeed.
* Ensuring that dental professionals use and recommend the products to their patients.
* Working with all relevant professional customers in your territory to create brand loyalty.
* Presenting at dental institutions and attending congresses, trade fairs and scientific exchanges when required
* Influencing the owners of multiple dental practices, NHS Primary Care Trusts and other key customers in accordance with the strategic focusses of the territory plan (as agreed with your regional manager)
* Maintaining a legitimate and ethical understanding and reporting of competitive activity
The ideal candidate will have:
* Successful experience in sales, preferably in healthcare.
* A highly professional manner, with good written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* A positive approach to delivering high quality results and a continuing focus on self-development
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Danny in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.