Key Account Manager - Critical Care - Kent, Surrey, Sussex
An exciting opportunity to join a European-based specialty pharmaceutical company with global reach who is a committed player in the treatment of pain, addiction and critical care. This innovative company also develops and makes available essential and unbranded complex medicines which are used to reduce healthcare costs for better patient access throughout the world. The role involves the implementation of territory and account plans, prioritising and targeting activity and building effective, sustainable business relationships with customers in CCGs and Health Boards in order to exceed revenue targets, increase market share and boost sales for the organisation. The medical, marketing and business intelligence expertise within this well-established company means there is huge potential for the right candidate to maximize business opportunities in key accounts and really succeed in this position.
Responsibilities of a Key Account Manager:
* Delivering sales targets for the relevant territory and increasing sales and market share for key products
* Monitoring and reviewing territory budgets and growth to develop new opportunities
* Developing and supporting relationships with key accounts
* Identifying and developing KOLs and key customers, such as Specialist Clinicans, Pharmacists, Nurses, Procurement Managers and Meds Management
* Deliver formulary gains for new products within Hospitals in relevant territory
* Understanding company strategies and communicating externally effectively
* Working well with internal colleagues and contributing to a positive working environment
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Highly motivated individual, looking for full accountability over territory
* Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry is ideal
* Proven successful sales experience and working effectively within a team
* Good understanding of the NHS structure, particularly with secondary care and formulary process
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website, or contact Jacqueline Watson!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.