Medical Representative - Respiratory - Norfolk and Suffolk
Star has an exciting new opportunity for a Medical Representative! Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Finland which opened its very first office in the UK in 1996. Their main focus is on Prescription Only Medicine (POM), with key franchises in Respiratory, Critical Care, CNS and Women's Health. As a company, they endeavour to provide innovative medicinal treatments and best quality service to patients, healthcare professionals and the community in the UK.
Key responsibilities of a Medical Representative:
* Maximising sales of assigned brands within the relevant territory and achieving sales targets; delivering on KPI's set by clients through sales and activity
* Identifying and developing KOL relationships at territory level
* Representing the client at exhibitions and promoting products as required
* Developing business plans and communicating to the manager, including an implementation plan; and managing the territory budget
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills
* Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Planning and organisational ability
* Aware of the ABPI code of practice
* Driven and enthusiastic, able to drive your own success
* The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Jenny Knock in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.