National Key Account Manager - Biosimilars - Kent, Surrey, Sussex, South London
Star is recruiting for an exciting new role for a National Account Manager! Our client is a European leader in clinical nutrition and infusion therapy. They have a nationwide team of dedicated nurses in Homecare who are committed to delivering a unique and comprehensive Homecare service and building relationships with healthcare professionals and patients. They have a strong global presence, with global sales exceeding 10 billion and over 100,000 employees worldwide, and they're continuing to grow rapidly; they've expanded at an average rate of 15% per year in Homecare service alone.
Responsibilities of a National Account Manager:
* Developing and implementing account business plans for designated region
* Working cross-functionally to develop successful sales strategies in your designated key accounts
* Liaising with all relevant departments and personnel to achieve business objectives, in particular the Biosimilars team
* Identifying decision makers and influencers in each key account to develop and build appropriate business relationships
* Maintaining a high level of knowledge of customers, accounts, services and changes within the market place and all relevant clinical developments
* Working with and influencing all external stakeholders in defined regions / accounts; HCPs, Pharmacists and Budget Holders to drive sales of our client's Biosimilar brands
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* A degree level qualification, preferably in a science discipline
* Demonstrate good business acumen
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proven sales record within the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry
* Ideal experience in Biosimilars and/or with Biologics sales
* Good verbal, numerical and negotiation skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Jacqueline Watson!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.