UK Brand Manager - Medical Devices / Aesthetics
* Home Counties Head office
* Urgent requirement - looking to interview and appoint quickly
Our client is a highly regarded healthcare company that have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Brand Manager to contribute to growth across the UK, for their leading Medical Aesthetics portfolio.
In this role, you will have responsibility for a key brand which sets the standard in Laser devices for the Aesthetics field. You will manage the whole marketing mix and will work closely with other members of the leadership team to drive the brand forward. Therefore, it's essential that you are able to bring a strategic approach to the role and an ability to anticipate potential changes in the marketplace.
The role will be a combination of head office (Home counties) and some field based/KOL related activities, so it's essential that you bring a flexible and enthusiastic approach and passion for working with internal stakeholders and decision makers at all levels.
- 2 years + marketing experience
- Previous sales experience - preferred not essential
- Medical Aesthetics/Beauty experience - preferred not essential
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Digital marketing experience
- Pro-active, hands on and enthusiastic
- Strong influencing skills
In return you can expect a competitive financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
To find out more please call us on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.