Customer Care Specialist
NW London, Harrow
Star is looking for a customer care specialist to join a successful medical devices company based in their office in Harrow. This organisation manufactures innovative and highly beneficial products, insuring value and quality are of the utmost importance.
This role will see the successful candidate taking on the responsibility of retaining customers and maintaining a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
This role is initially maternity cover with the possibility of going permanent.
* Contacting potential new patients and introducing them to the business.
* Maintaining good relationships with current customers with regular calls.
* Promote company services and their initiatives.
* Use the relevant computer systems to update the patient database with any new details, record and process orders and follow up on any outstanding orders.
* Assist the customer services department with ad-hoc tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Administrative experience, ideally dealing with processing customer orders.
* Customer service experience, ideally in a telephone-based role.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong IT skills.
* Good attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Sarah in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.