CONSULTANT - LEADING HEALTH SERVICES COMPANY - HOME BASED (UK)
Our client is a leading, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. They provide clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights.
This is a fascinating role. The UK healthcare marketplace is evolving at a rapid place so our client need to understand the implications of this to their customers. In this job role, you will be looking at implications of changes in the NHS and your knowledge and expertise will be utilised to engage with senior people within the pharma and healthcare industries to solve their problems.
They're looking for a true consultant who can help them further grow and develop their Consulting services.
Your remit will be to;
* Take ownership and responsibility for securing and delivery of timely and profitable client projects across the healthcare industry
* Support sales teams in pitching and winning consulting projects
* Provide strategic advisory services to clients and utilise deep industry knowledge, experience and analytical skills to address client challenges and new approaches to solving evolving client needs
Our client will support you to develop your skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
* Extensive professional experience in consulting within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
* Knowledge and experience of working with/in NHS
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate and interpret complex analysis including primary and secondary research with attention to detail
* Proven project management experience focused on strategic consulting projects
* Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
* Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and competing priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality deliverables
* Experience in developing credible relationships with C suite and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others
You need to be the kind of person who…
* Is passionate about offering true consultancy to customers to influence positive change
* Loves to learn - both knowledge and skills
* Is a creative question-asker and a solution-finder
* Is able to work in a fast paced, fun and progressive environment
Come join them!
They offer attractive salary packages that include some fantastic benefits such as performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme with life assurance, flexible benefits that allow you to tailor your choices e.g. purchase additional holiday days, subsidised gym membership
To apply please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644