Product Manager - Biosimilars
Star is recruiting for an exciting new role for a Product Manager! Our client is a Global healthcare company and they are currently building new biosimiar division. They have an exceptional pipeline with a number of launches planned for the next few years. They are looking for a dynamic strategic marketer to join the team to manage and drive the launch.
Responsibilities of a Product Manager:
* Preparing Strategic marketing plans for management approval and negotiating agreements on budget targets for product group
* Implementing approved operational plans to time, budget and quality through appropriate publishers
* Ensuring the sales forecasting system is updated on a monthly basis, using current trends and knowledge of promotional plans
* Preparing and presenting monthly reports of product performance
* Maintaining high level market knowledge and customer insight via direct customer contact and supplemented by an appropriate range of qualitative and quantitative sources
* Building and maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders and key customers, associations and groups who are integral to the Biosimilars business
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable experience of pharmaceutical or healthcare sales or marketing, ideally with Biologics or Biosimilars
* Proven achievements of role accountabilities
* Degree level qualification & ABPI accreditation and Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
* Marketing and brand planning - expressing customer insight, effective SWOT analysis, promotional mix shown to address critical success factors
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emma Thomas at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.