Supply Chain Manager - Gerrard's Cross
Star is recruiting for an exciting new opportunity as a Customer Services Manager! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation. Over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases.
Responsibilities of a Supply Chain Manager:
* Managing the effective and smooth running of the Supply Chain in order to deliver high levels of customer service
* Ordering and invoicing management, management of logistic service providers, complaint and return management including the management of credit / debit notes
* Managing the Rapid Response channel (RRC) and supplier and the Customer Service budget
* Effectively managing stock levels within our client's Wholesaler environment
* Monitoring the day management of the pre-Wholesaler and Wholesaler process and ensuring the processes and tasks are performing in line with their contractual obligations and agreed Key Performance Indicators
* Key Supply Chain process and metrics: managing Key Performance Indicators, including inventory health, on time delivery, purchasing past due, sales; according to validated patient demand approach and forecast accuracy
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Strong experience of working within the wholesaler environment or working in a similar Supply Chain role, ideally within pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent data analysis skills, with the ability to interpret such data and identify anomalies and inconsistencies
* Demonstratable experience of understanding key demand planning and inventory performance metrics
* Experience of working with key business areas such as Procurement, Sales, Finance, Operations and IT
* Excellent communication skills
* Detailed and operational SAP R/3 experience as key user in modules SD, MM, BI
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emma Thomas at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.