Account Manager - Haematology - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the world's most broadly-based global healthcare business which serves customers, patients and medical professionals in more than 275 companies in over 60 countries. Employees are empowered to leverage this global network to deliver solutions that better serve the needs of those who use our client's products and services. They have access to world-class programs for personal and professional development, and the potential to drive an exciting career across businesses, segments and functional roles.
The Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Working collaboratively with key customers to develop, implement and execute strategic, mutually beneficial account plans
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge
* Gathering market intelligence to ensure you're able to converse at peer-to-peer level with customers
* Striving to positively influence prescribing decisions by delivering appropriate brand value propositions
* Working cross-functionally with the wider business to share market knowledge and maximise business opportunities with key customers
* Maximising sales, driving product awareness and uptake, and aiming to gain advocacy at all levels
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Relevant therapy area experience
* Strong pharmaceutical sales background
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly analytical and solutions-focused
Submit your CV for this Account Manager opportunity now via the website or contact Sam Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.