Regional Account Manager - Haematology/Oncology - M4 Corridor (Cardiff along to London)
Star is recruiting for a Regional Account Manager to join the expanding Haematology team of one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. This is an exciting time to join the company as the role will involve the launch of a brand-new product as well as maintaining the already successful products the company offer. A great opportunity to be a part of a global biotechnology at a time of expansion and product launch.
For this role we are looking for an experienced, ambitious individual with a background in hospital sales and a track record of high performance. The role will be a combination of market access and clinical sales in a highly complex and scientific therapy area.
Responsibilities of a Regional Account Manager:
* Ensuring optimal uptake and usage of current and near launch of product portfolio through a number of different strategies
* Diagnosing requirements and being responsible for evaluating, developing and commercialising external opportunities
* Minimising threats at a regional level in line with company strategy
* Meet regional and national goals through planned and organised activities that ensure access to funding and sales of promoted brands
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Proven track record of strong sales performance within a hospital environment
* Experience within Haematology or Oncology is essential
* A degree level qualification, preferably in a science discipline.
* Experience of local market access development ideally with experience of implementing service redesign in the NHS and moving pathways forward
* Leveraging KOLs and advocates
Submit your CV for this Regional Account Manager opportunity now via the website or contact Sam Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.