Key Account Manager - Neurology - West England
Our client is searching for a specialist Key Account Manager, taking a lead role in all activity across the portfolio and developing their position as a therapy expert in this exciting, fast-paced clinical environment.
The role requires an experienced and high-performing Account Manager with a well-developed network of relationships with Healthcare Professionals within the local health economy, as well as a sound understanding of NHS policies, structures and funding streams. You will be fully responsible for your territory and developing your own financial objectives and strategy to achieve set financial outcomes.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Strategic business planning and network mapping, with an aim to achieve business goals
* Working with key influencers and key decision-makers at senior levels within the NHS
* Developing and the leading regional business plan and financial objectives
* Ensuring alignment with customer and patient needs across the local health economies
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Exceptional Account Management skills with a track record of industry sales success
* Experience of managing the full spectrum of healthcare professional relationships within the local health economy
* Excellent business planning skills and commercial acumen
* Solid understanding of NHS policies, structures and funding streams
* The ability to understand and communicate complex clinical data with customers
* A proven ability to develop superior and respectful HCP relationships while driving the business agenda
* Experience within Neurology/Epilepsy is ideal
* Proactive and accountable with a tenacious drive for results
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.