Key Account Manager - Respiratory/Diabetes - Berkshire/Oxford/Hertfordshire
Key Account Manager Opportunity with an independent, innovative, research and development driven company!
Our client is a family owned company with a focus on vision and leadership and a commitment to improve health and quality of life within the UK through continuing research and development of medical products. They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart attack, secondary stroke prevention and treatment, high blood pressure, thromboembolic disease, HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's disease, stroke, diabetes and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
The responsibilities of a Key Account Manager:
* Achieve and exceed all national business objectives through the identification and development of long term strategic partnerships with key customers and stakeholders across the healthcare economy
* Maximising sales and increasing market share
* Maintaining and developing therapy area, brand and competitor knowledge
* Working cross-functionally with the wider business to share best practice and market intelligence to maximise business opportunities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Exceptional Account Management skills with a track record of industry sales success
* Experience of managing the full spectrum of healthcare professional relationships within the local health economy
* Excellent business planning skills and commercial acumen
* Solid understanding of NHS policies, structures and funding streams
* The ability to understand and communicate complex clinical data with customers
* A proven ability to develop superior and respectful HCP relationships while driving the business agenda
Apply now! Submit your CV via the website or contact Sam Wise!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.