Business Analyst - Medical Aesthetics - Buckinghamshire - Contract
Star is excited to be recruiting for a Business Analyst! Our client is a multi-speciality health care company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the eye care, neuromodulator, skin care and other specialty markets, that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
The Responsibilities of a Business Analyst:
* Lead the reporting for Medical Aesthetics, developing, producing and distribution sales reports and analysis working with Power BI
* Supporting the business by evaluating key market place trends, identifying business opportunities and developing KPIs and performance metrics
* Applying analytical expertise to support decision making by integrating multiple data sources and evaluating key market trends to provide an objective viewpoint and recommendations
* Identifying processes and tools to allocate Sales Targets and resources, and provide support on improving sales force operations
* Leveraging analytical expertise and brand and therapy area knowledge to align and support during Key Business Processes such as Business Reviews and Budget Reviews
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience within a life sciences company or consulting firm supporting the healthcare industry with a specific focus on delivery of Sales Analytics
* Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to synthesize large amounts of information and logically structure deliverables
* Highly collaborative - must be able to navigate and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
* Strong communication and executive presentation skills
* Strong computer aptitude and ability to learn systems quickly
* Knowledge of CRM systems desirable
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Emma Thomas at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.