Territory Manager - Anticoagulant - Hampshire
This world leading Healthcare company is at the cutting edge of Specialist Medicine and pride themselves on a detailed understanding and rapid response to ever changing market needs.
Their product pipeline is extremely diverse, and their well-established divisions cover areas including Diabetes, Oncology, Anti-Coagulants, Ophthalmology, Female Health, Neurology and Diagnostic Imaging.
This role offers the incumbent full Secondary and Primary Care responsibility.
* Achieve sales targets in the territory by ensuring uptake of promoted Anticoagulant product;
* Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders and ensure support for promoted product and drive their market leadership position in Anticoagulation;
* Prepare & implement plans for target accounts and customers, with support from KAM and Regional Sales & Development Manager to achieve agreed sales targets;
*Be responsible for monitoring and reviewing specific actions as identified and agreed with locality account teams including proactively identifying opportunities to add value to our customers and patients through the ethical and compliant delivery of sponsored services;
*Strategically manage customer activity plans in order to deliver targets and to ensure return on investment;
* Work with the KAM to seek out opportunities for the development and mobilisation of Key Opinion Leaders across the local healthcare economy and for synergy and partnership to achieve company and CCG account goals;
* Focus activity on target customers and accounts and develop sales through account working in partnership with territory colleagues;
If you have a demonstrable successful track record in Primary Care and Secondary Pharmaceutical Sales and are looking for a new challenge, we would be pleased to tell you more.
Working for this well-respected company could well provide the challenge that you are looking for.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644