Area Business Manager
Star is recruiting for an Area Business Manager to cover the West Midlands for a leading medical devices company with a fantastic reputation due to their focus on helping healthcare professionals provide best practice solutions to their patients. The company has a strong product portfolio with a history of helping improve patient outcomes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within medical devices.
The role would predominantly cover their field based portfolio which includes a vacuum assisted breast biopsy device as well as non-vascular stents, nephrostomy and ascites drainage catheters and a vertebroplasty range.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Field Based Business Manager will have/be:
* An existing strong network of key customers and a proven track record of tangible, commercial success.
* Previous Medical Device sales experience.
* Experience working in secondary care with a thorough understanding of the hospital environment.
* A high level of influencing and negotiation skills resulting in demonstrable success in sales.
* Demonstrable evidence of continued personal development.
* A thorough understanding of the NHS and healthcare changes and their impact as well as of strategic and tactical business planning processes.
* A proven track record in an Account Management environment leading to demonstrable changes in outcomes and results.
* Evidence of successful project management involving the co-ordination of significant resources and multiple stakeholders.
* A full driving license and flexibility to travel when necessary.
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Sarah in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.