This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leader in reconstructive surgical devices, with over 35 years' at the forefront of cutting-edge orthopaedic innovation. With the company's global headquarters located here in the UK, they have an impressive business hub consisting of a state-of-the-art R&D centre and manufacturing site. They also have strong growth plants over the next few years so there is lots of opportunity for recognition and personal development.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for all sales and promotional activities within the agreed territory across all the product lines. This is a key role within the UK team dealing with high profile growth products and accounts and there is an expectation to deal with management, sales, surgeons and customers of all types.
* Maximising sales and driving product awareness across your territory.
* Achieving sales targets and objectives by successfully developing and implementing strategic account plans and applying marketing initiatives effectively.
* Demonstrating expert product knowledge, understanding of the customer environment and market intelligence to engage in technical interactions with customers.
* Working collaboratively with key customers to deliver effective business plans that both deliver against sales targets and meet your customers' needs.
The ideal candidate will:
* Demonstrable sales skills, preferably in orthopaedics.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* A good understanding of the assigned territory to enable successful business planning.
* Ability to work under pressure and manage your own time and workload.
* Comprehensive knowledge of portfolio product.
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Sarah in the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.