Theatre/Surgical Sales Specialist
South England including East Anglia, London & South West
Working for Star Medical on behalf of our client, you will be representing a global pharmaceutical company with a simple vision - to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. They are recognized as best in class because of agility and innovation, qualities that help them build a steady pipeline and deliver growth, year on year.
As a Theatre Sales Specialist, you will promote a surgical pharmaceutical product that addresses Thoracic, Cardiac and Liver surgical complications. As a goal-driven Key Account Manager, you are the primary person responsible for driving revenue generating sales to key hospital personnel in Secondary care.
* Development of a Business plan for your territory to define your target accounts and support sales uplift in existing and new accounts
* Analyse data and stay updated about market insights and able to set priorities and make sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts
* Develop and implement robust and effective account plans and ensure delivery to agreed timescales against key performance indicators, including performance management of multiple projects in line with identified objectives
* Build strong and lasting relationships with key physicians, hospital and theatre personnel, theatre pharmacists, payers and those responsible for procurement in operating theatres
* Demonstrate product and procedure knowledge and demonstrate proper surgical application of company products. Facilitate surgeon's participation in field based Professional Educational events
* Maintain high levels of disease area within surgical speciality and continue to build your technical product knowledge
Essential Skills required for this speciality role -
* Minimum of 5-years hospital Sales experience in Pharmaceutical Industry and Surgical Sales experience and working in Operating Theatres
* Ability to work in hospital and theatre and observe surgical procedures is essential
* Experience of working in Cardiac and Thoracic surgical speciality and knowledge of surgical procedures in these areas is highly desirable
* NHS and pharmaceutical knowledge relevant to surgical speciality
* Be able to demonstrate previous Key Account Management implementation that resulted in rapid sales uplift
* Demonstrate successful influencing and interacting with Service managers in Acute Service to reach agreement for use of Surgical brands in theatres
To apply or for further information on this role please call Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.