Senior Clinical Trial Manager
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
* Within this role you will be working on a global anti-infectives study.
* You will be responsible for all study management aspects including study concept, planning and strategy; study initiation; study management and conduct and close out.
* You may also be designated operations study lead or program operations lead depending on the size of the study
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* BSc. degree educated or higher level of education
* Significant pharmaceutical or clinical trial experience
* Previous experience of Study Management and Site monitoring
* Therapy area experience would be advantageous
* Exceptional knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines and relevant local regulations
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.