Telesales Executive (Aylesbury)
Our client, a multi-award winning medical supply company are currently looking to recruit a Telesales Executive based within their head office in Aylesbury.
Our client helps customers save money on everything they buy, and from this they can then reinvest that back into patient care. They give their customers knowledge and data on their spending and how they can be more effective with their expenditure. Currently selling everything a healthcare company would ever need, to several different end-users, the role would suit a Telesales Executive who has a passion for relationship management and a hunger for developing new business. With a competitive basic salary and commission, this would suit someone who likes to work in a fast-paced role, who can quickly build rapport and get to grips to explain fully the key features and benefits of the products.
Key Responsibilities of Telesales Executive
* Describing the product benefits and any special offers
* Ability to give advice about how these may benefit customers personally to win and generate new business
* Booking in meetings with the field team to secure business and other opportunities
* Gather and document information about the customer and document on the CRM system
* Make an average of 80 calls per day to new accounts (circa 3 hours call time)
* Achieving sales targets and campaigns set by the Sales Manager
* Assisting the Customer Loyalty team with inbound enquiries
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* A polite, confident and friendly manner
* Confidence using computers
* To enjoy working with customers and building relationships.
* A positive attitude.
* Flexibility and quick thinking.
* Perseverance and the ability to respect customers' answers.
Apply for this amazing opportunity now through the website or contact Lauren Alexander at the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.