Oncology Sales Specialist - Oncology - West London, Surrey, Sussex
Star is excited to be recruiting for an Oncology Sales Specialist! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in a number of general and specialist medicine therapy areas including diabetes and oncology. This organisation has an exceptional product pipeline and a number of high-profile product launches forecast for the next few years.
Responsibilities of an Oncology Sales Specialist:
* Delivering sales targets and KPI's for our client's products
* Developing and delivering local strategic business plans with appropriate stakeholders
* Working collaboratively developing the brand and customer advocacy and influencing key accounts
* Maintaining product and therapeutic knowledge
* Working collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team in order to meet needs of the business and customers
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* ABPI qualified and excellent understanding of practical applications
* Knowledge of the NHS with regards to the relevant therapy area and understanding local decisions, impact on the company and changes that may affect customers
* Ability to achieve sales success by applying high level selling skills
* Ability to share knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimise all opportunities
* Ability to achieve success within a changing environment
* Experience in Oncology, Urology, skin cancer, or no melanoma would be ideal
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.