Key Account Manager - Northern Ireland - Iron Deficiency
This role is with a reputable speciality pharmaceutical company with a global presence, consistently at the forefront of research and development within the Iron Deficiency and Healthcare Therapy areas. With exciting plans to move into indications for Cardiology, Gastroenterology and Haematology, the company are looking to recruit the best talent. Their vision and mission is to strive for excellence in their respective fields, with the ultimate goal to make a difference in patients' lives.
Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Developing and successfully implementing a Business Plan for the territory, aiming to promote all company products and services
* Implementing the National Marketing Strategy for the company's brands
* Preparing formulary submissions for all products and fully supporting this to ensure the best possible outcomes
* Driving the company's iron IV product to gain the fastest possible access into market
* Nominating and developing advocates for speaker meetings, and attending national and international congress
Applicants should have/be:
* ABPI-qualified Medical Representative
* Highly experienced in an Healthcare Development Management type role
* Success working in a commercial team
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven achiever who is results-orientated
* Strong analytical skills
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package and the opportunity to take ownership for their business whilst working in a rewarding environment!
Apply now via this website or contact Kelly Beetham in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.