Sales Force Effectiveness and Business Insights Manager-West Sussex - competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
Our client has a mission: develop scientific methods to improve health through nutrition. Health conditions and certain diseases can be treated with nutritional solutions. From paediatric to aging people, from brain health to genome analysis and gastrointestinal disorders, they are developing innovative nutritional therapies.
They are looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness and Business Insights Manager to join their team to support the Sales organisation and work as an integral member of the commercial team leading the planning, implementation and execution of the Sales Force Effectiveness programmes across the NHS sales organisation.
The Sales Force Effectiveness and Business Insights Manager responsibilities will include:
* Developing and maintaining NHS sales dashboards as well as managing data providers, IMS and Inspiremed, to ensure the business reporting is delivered on time and to spec
* Responsibility for implementing SFE programme to ensure UK organisation delivers incremental improvement in Sales Force capabilities
* Working collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Finance departments to deliver improved commercial outcomes
* Delivering reports tracking weekly and monthly sales data
* Providing demand led forecasting for business by tracking short to medium demand data to provide 3 moth rolling forecast
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive business analysis experience within the Pharma industry
* Can demonstrate business analytics skills
* Experience developing and maintaining sales dashboards
* Ambitious, self-starter with proactive initiative
* Flexible can do attitude
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.