Salary: £20,000 Per Annum + Commission
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is a multi-award winning medical supply company, looking for a highly motivated individual that can transfer much needed customer service skills through the role to allow room for creating positive experiences for their customers.
Our client is looking for someone that works well in a fast-paced environment, that is keen to learn and adapt to the skills needed for the role.
A Telesales Executive in this company needs to have a hunger to succeed and to meet KPI expectations, with a drive to develop new business in an environment where you need to understand your targets and build rapport with customers very quickly, while explaining the key features and benefits of the products.
The client is driven to help customers save on what they buy, in order for them to invest this saved revenue back into patient care. They do this by providing useful knowledge and data on their spending, to suggest how to be more effective with their expenditure.
The client sell a vast stock of products to healthcare companies and many end users, therefore with a competitive salary and commission this is a perfect role for someone who can inspire themselves.
* Advertising the company's products and benefits to customers in order to provide advice on how these products will successfully result in them winning and generating new business
* Securing business with the field team by booking meetings and finding new opportunities
* Document information about customers on the CRM system and make an average of 80 calls per day to new accounts (circa 3 hours call time)
* Assisting the customer loyalty team with inbound enquiries from customers
* Achieving KPI's set but your sales manager
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Having an excellent ability to build rapport with customers with exceptional communication and listening skills
* Being able to enjoy working with customers with confidence to build relationships with a positive attitude.
* Confidence using computers and quick to learn the systems the client utilises
* Perseverance and the ability to respect customers opinions with a professional attitude.
Apply for this amazing opportunity now through the website or contact Lauren Alexander at the Bath office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.