Healthcare Development Manager - Mental Health - South Wales, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire
Star is recruiting for a Healthcare Development Manager! Our client does not want to follow in the footsteps of traditional pharmaceutical companies. Their goal is to develop unique, innovative, first-in-class products, focusing on unmet medical needs and the needs of their customers. This organisation brings truly innovative solutions to patients worldwide. Passion, drive, and unconventional thinking make things happen. They are a company that always asks the question 'will this product make the world a better place?' This is truly an exceptional medium sized organisation where employees are treated as individuals and rewarded well.
Responsibilities of the HDM:
* Driving action that results in positive change to the Market Access Dashboard and ensures it is kept up to date and is utilised to inform business plans
* Prioritising and actively managing competing account priorities in order to deliver the most impact with the available resources
* Supporting and, where appropriate, driving the development and implementation of guidelines/pathways/treatment algorithms to enable implementation of decisions that positively influence the appropriate uptake of our client's product
* Utilising the available tools, resources and account knowledge to develop and improve mental health services for schizophrenia - with a clear focus on treatment guidelines and protocols enabling the appropriate use of our client's product
* Maintaining a detailed knowledge of mental health local policy objectives/drivers and apply this to identify opportunities for growing the business
* Building and maintaining strong and valued relationships with key customer primarily payers within the Trust and CCG, and if appropriate STP and regional NHS settings to build clear actionable customer insights and appropriate solutions
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Degree in scientific or business-related subject or equivalent qualification
* ABPI qualified
* Ability to demonstrate strong commercial focus and business acumen
* Sound understanding of the ABPI Code and implications for field representatives and comprehensive understanding of the NHS, its policies, structure, and funding streams
* Demonstrable record of delivering high quality projects within the timeframes set
* Excellent communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to adapt to different customer types and circumstances
* Experience working within Mental Health is ideal
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.