CNS KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - MENTAL HEALTH - SOUTH WEST & SOUTH WALES
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager! Our client does not want to follow in the footsteps of traditional pharmaceutical companies. Their goal is to develop unique, innovative, first-in-class products, focusing on unmet medical needs and the needs of their customers. This organisation brings truly innovative solutions to patients worldwide. Passion, drive, and unconventional thinking make things happen. They are a company that always asks the question 'will this product make the world a better place?' This is truly an exceptional medium sized organisation where employees are treated as individuals and rewarded well.
Responsibilities of a CNS KAM:
* Delivering agreed sales targets and business objectives through cross-functional working
* Establishing strong business relationships with identified key customer groups (clinical and non-clinical) to ensure commercial objectives are met
* Developing and implementing account level business plans aligned with regional and national objectives
* Mapping commissioning funding flows and patient flows across both primary and secondary care
* Working closely with cross-functional teams including Market Access and other Business Units to develop stakeholders
* Identifying and driving appropriate business opportunities that will be of mutual benefit locally, regionally and nationally for patients, the NHS and the company
* Driving the development of commercially positive formulary, guideline and protocol inclusions for promoted brands in agreed accounts across both primary and secondary
* Securing reimbursement and permission to prescribe as and where appropriate, as well as the subsequent implementation and business pull-through
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Strong background in Key Account Management within the NHS
* Current knowledge of NHS strategy, structure and funding/patient pathways
* Proven track record of sales success and exceptional presentation skills
* In-depth scientific, therapeutic, product and competitive knowledge
* Previous experience in mental health or CNS is ideal
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact David Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.