Senior Product Manager/Marketing Manager
Location: Midlands and Europe
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
With a background in diabetes or healthcare marketing are you looking for a new role where you will be working autonomously, carving out a clear yet innovative marketing strategy and working self-sufficiently utilising the full marketing mix then this could be the role for you.
Our client provides innovative care to patients at a vulnerable point in their lives. For the client, patient's safety is paramount, therefore their main aim is to provide the best healthcare products, services and support to ensure their patients feel as safe and guarded as they can when they are being cared for.
They are looking to recruit someone for this marketing role, this role will be responsible for promoting new diabetes offers, via marketing campaigns to markets across the UK and specific countries across Europe.
The role will allow you to make your mark, you will need to apply yourself to be a fundamental catalyst for the client's growth, and you will help promote their products to customers, in order to retain and build relationships with their growing market.
* Developing and implementing a marketing strategy for diabetes within the UK
* Create awareness of and develop the brand within Diabetes
* Develop new service offerings to complement the existing proposition and launch into UK and some European markets
* Work with the defined country teams to understand & map the existing diabetes service offers
* Generate relevant marketing campaigns for these activities
* Responsible for management of marketing budget and for delivery of sales targets within Diabetes. Responsible for management of marketing budget and for delivery of sales targets within Diabetes.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Has a business development mindset
* Results oriented
* Customer-oriented and service-driven
* Has an agile working mode
* Ability to work across different professional cultures
* Degree level education background
* Extensive experience and background knowledge in marketing/ marketing management
* Preferable experience working in the diabetes and healthcare industry within the UK
* Car or car allowance
* Pension scheme
* Healthcare scheme
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander In the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.