Global Medical Operations Manager - Buckinghamshire
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in an autonomous role within a Global Medical Operations team, supporting and assisting in the day to day functions around contracts, training and TOV.
* Responsible for receipt, tracking and fulfilment of contracts and legal agreements for international projects
* Responsible for operations and procedural support on vendor set up, requisitions, payment processing
* Set up and maintenance of CTMS and management of study essential documents
* Supporting a range of cross functional departments including Contract Management, Study Management, Medical affairs & Health Outcomes
* Reporting transfers of Value for medical studies
* Act as operations business lead and training resource for the international team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Bachelors degree or higher
* At least 5 years experience within the pharmaceutical industry
* A proactive and self-motivated approach and able to work in an autonomous environment
* Minimum 2 years within Contracts Management and study operations
* Familiarity with legal language preferable
Apply now! Via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.