Project Manager - Star Medical
Location: Field Based
Contract Type: Permanent
Reporting To: Operations Director
Star Medical are recruiting for a Project Manager role to lead on several projects across the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices division. This field based role involves managing diverse client relationships within a number of different organisations with accountability for hitting agreed revenue and profitability annual targets, whilst building and maintaining excellent customer service and Account Management expectations
The perfect candidate will be someone with strong leadership skills, as you will need to maintain a high sense of motivational performance targets with employees and clients.
The Project Manager will report in to the Operations Director and you will aim to carry out your objectives whilst maximising efficiency and the profitability of all Star's business contracts. Star want to recruit someone that will be able to participate in the company's expansion supporting the company goals of increased profitability and employee headcount.
* You will be a line manager so you will have your own team to support and coach
* Maintaining regular employee and client communication and making sure they are engaging in being a part of Star's business
* Maintaining the retention of both Star's field employees and clients
* Developing a business plan that will help all to follow and achieve UK goals and KPI's
* Drive profitability and top performance
* Field based meetings and meeting all clients and internal stakeholders at the beginning of all contracts
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* It is preferable to have attained an ABPI qualification
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Proven leadership background
* Worked in a rapid sales environment
* Understanding of NHS structures and systems
* IT proficient - All MS packages
* Competitive salary and benefits included
For more information or to apply for this role, please call the Bath office now!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.