Site Study Liaison
Are you a MD/PHD/PharmaD professional with a history of Clinical research? Are you interested in building relationships? Are you a solution focused individual? Do you have a background in Gastro or CNS? If you can answer yes I would like to hear from you and to discuss this unique opportunity in more detail!
This is an exciting opportunity to support a critical clinical development programme and pave the way for improved site engagement within the EMEA region across critical studies.
You will be representing an exciting, fast paced global pharmaceutical organisation at site level and will be targeted on reducing recruitment time. You will be connecting with physicians and engaging in credible scientific discussion in order to problem solve and improve relationships between site and sponsor.
Our client's portfolio is rapidly expanding into several different therapy areas such as CNS and Gastro. This is an innovative opportunity to be at the forefront of these developments and would be an excellent career move for the right individual interested in implementing a forward-thinking approach.
* Principle investigator site visits to communicate core study messages and trouble shoot at an early stage
* Site symposia to raise awareness of clinical studies with key physicians
* Chairing country level meetings
* Representation at national/international congress
Ideal candidate will have/be:
* Ideally MD/PHD/PharmaD educated professional
* MSL/ CRA background or substantial clinical research background
* Energetic engaging and excellent relationship builder
* Ideally an additional foreign language
* Willing to travel extensively
* Ideally therapeutic area experience
Apply now! Via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.