Star are recruiting for a rapidly expanding and innovative company who have a vacancy within the North of England. You will be confident and competent with this territory, with prior knowledge of the theatre or plastics arena and be a good negotiater. This is a realy opportunity to have autonomous working and develop the patch as your own business.
The Business Manager is responsible for establishing new customer and maintaining strong relationships with (potential) clients, providing high level of support and service to accounts and meeting or exceeding quota expectations as established by product segment.
* Arranging appointments with surgeons and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
* Presentations to surgeons, theatres staff and Procurement.
* Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administration staff.
* Work closely together with Customer Service team on price quotations, tenders, frameworks, pricing, orders samples and customer issues.
* Negotiate price setting and finalizing contract agreements with new prospects
* Regularly attending company meetings, Product Training, presentations and briefings.
* Keeping up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
* Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
* Keeping informed of new developments in National Health Service anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly in conjunction with the National Sales Manager.
* Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area
* Work with UK Sales Manager to plan how to approach contacts and creating effective business plans for making sales in a particular area.
Knowledge and technical skills required
Minimum of 3 years selling into theatre/plastics or aesthetics
* Degree Level Education (ideally).
* Ability to sell in clinical environment including selling in operating theatres and watching surgeries
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.