Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for a high-profile director to join the medical Aesthetics team and to work within a progressive learning forum for healthcare specialists, with the aim of advancing scientific knowledge and improving patient outcomes.
A key feature of the role is working with a high profile KOL Advocate in this field.
This is an opportunity to influence education programs, lead a team and become involved in some progressive projects within the Aesthetics space.
This organisation are leading the way in the Aesthetics space and this is a really exciting time to join.
Medical Aesthetics Director Key Responsibilities:
* International champion for the Medical Institute
* Development and implementation of strategic plan of medical education aesthetics initiative, supporting international execution
* Management of the aesthetics tour calendar and international countries involved
* Collaborative working with the Aesthetic training team, marketing and medical affairs
* Delivery of key projects
* Management of direct reports
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* extensive experience of medical education within the pharma or medical device industry
* Ability to travel extensively
* Science degree, BSc minimum
* Aesthetics background would be desirable but not essential
* Ability to understand clinical and scientific information
Apply now via this website! Or contact Rowena in the Bath Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.