Study Start Up Delivery Lead
Initial 12 month contract
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world
The Site Start Up Delivery Lead will oversee activities across phase II-III trials within the EMEA region. There are a lot of studies in the pipeline and this is a really exciting time to join one of the market leading companies for product development across the industry.
* Manage and oversee the FSP in relations to start up activities
* Oversee the work of contract managers and site start up associates
* Work with Clinical Trial Manager to tailor operations plans and liaise directly with vendor
* Overview regulatory and ethics submissions
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* BSc. Degree in business of life science
* Minimum of 5 years experience in start up activities
* Project management background desirable
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.