Community Point of Care - Sales Specialist
Location: East Anglia
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is an innovative personalised healthcare provider; their aim is to provide a better future for their patients. They aim to achieve their objectives by helping both healthcare professionals and patients achieve improved clinical and health-economic outcomes.
They provide robust, easy to use point-of-care (POC) diagnostic testing solutions to primary care. By providing immediate INR, cardiac marker, d-dimer and health screening results, enabling treatment decisions to be made more quickly.
They are looking to recruit a highly motivated sales specialist to be apart of the team, therefore they need someone with extensive sales experience to join the point of care team.
You will therefore have the opportunity to have full autonomy within your territory to work with and drive sales that will affect the whole company.
* You will be promoting the value of the client's products with clinical and financial stakeholders
* You will be focusing on improving current patient care and initiating research into ensuring positive patient outcomes for the future.
* You will be reporting to the regional business manager
* This role will be responsible for sustaining the Point of Care portfolio for the 7 local NHS boards in Wales.
* The role will consist of developing and maintaining business across the portfolio, in areas such as ACS, heart failure, DVT, coagulation, Blood Glucose and Blood Gas.
* You will work with customers at all levels from POC Managers, Senior Laboratory leads, Procurement, Clinical leads, Consultants, Specialist Nurses, and anticoagulation nurses
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject area
* Extensive sales experience with a proven track record of driving sales growth - preferably with knowledge in the UK POC testing market
* Knowledge of the structure needs and agendas of NHS funding systems, payers and influencers across NHS Wales.
* Ability to identify and explore new business opportunities
* A convincing presenter, with confidence conversing with all levels of internal and external customers
* Strong "can do" and solution-oriented personality
* Self-starter, highly motivated with a high level of autonomy
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Receiving a recognised product training programme
* Career support and development opportunities
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow In the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.