Key Account Manager - Cardiology
Territory: Gloucester, Worcester, Oxford, Coventry and Warwickshire, Dudley, Cheltenham, Kidderminster
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies as a Key Account Manager! Our client is an Italian pharmaceutical company and are committed to the search for pharmacological solutions for therapeutic areas such as cardiovascular diseases, oncology, pain/inflammation, asthma and anti-infectives.
Responsibilities of a KAM:
* Marketing and selling our client's products to Health Care Professionals within the NHS whilst complying at all times with the ABPI Code of Practice and Company Standards
* Utilising available data to prepare, implement and maintain a territory business plan
* Implementing and regularly reviewing business objectives and personal development plans with line manager
* Identifying and liaising with appropriate influencers to achieve and maintain formulary status for our client's products in both primary and secondary care
* Maintaining high standards of product and disease area knowledge
* Agreeing territory promotional budget plans with your line manager and monitoring on a regular basis
Ideal candidate will be/have:
* At least five years' pharmaceutical and NHS experience and ABPI Qualified
* Proven track record of achievement and improved personal and business performance
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Confident, quick thinking, responsive and solution oriented
* Previous experience working within cardiology or cardiovascular is ideal
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.