Sales & Service Representative
Location: South West England & Wales
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is the leader in the development of devices and software for non-interventional Gastro diagnosis. They provide technical support to health professionals as they understand it is of crucial importance to provide high quality support when they are busy at work, without having to worry about difficulties with the software provided.
As a medical devices provider, they provide products such as: hydrogen breath tests, catheters/ probes and methane breath tests. Therefore, they are looking for a sales representative to support their products.
The company is looking to recruit someone with extensive sales experience, to organise their sales margins and to be in constant communication with customers.
* On the road visiting customers and possible new clients
* To have in depth knowledge of all products and services the client offers
* Organising sales visits
* Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations, and negotiating new contracts terms and conditions
* Providing before and after sales support
* Presentations, education, installations and demonstrations of equipment
* Supporting the current hardware and software already installed
* Troubleshooting equipment when required
* Attending exhibitions, conferences and meetings
* Ensuring sales targets are met
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* IT problem solving skills - this is essential but does not necessarily require qualifications
* Extensive sales experience
* Technical experience
* Customer facing experience
* Full driving license - essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Good organisational and planning skills
* Problem solving abilities
* Being flexible re travelling including occasional overnight stays
* Able to work within a team
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* Car allowance of £7200
* Private healthcare
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.