Key Account Specialist - Gastroenterology - Central London
Our client is looking for a Key Account Specialist to add value to a high-performance team. Our client operates in a variety of specialised medicine areas such as Oncology, Gastroenterology and Urology.
As a Key Account Specialist, you will join a team of experienced, talented people with proven managerial, marketing and communications skills who are very knowledge about our client's areas of interest.
The Key Account Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Achieving sales goals of the Gastro products within pre-set budgetary limits
* Analysing the designated geographical area and identifying the target hospitals, doctors and pharmacists
* Ascertaining, building and upholding a thorough level of knowledge about the promoted product range and any relevant competitors as well as the therapy areas in which these products are used
* Creating, building and implementing a business activity plan for your region
* Developing and maintaining relationships with KOLs on your territory
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* ABPI qualified
* Relevant industry sales experience
* Practical knowledge and understanding of customer/disease area requirements
* Knowledge of the industry and local market conditions - the ability to identify and understand policies, protocols and the political environment of institutional accounts that may affect the work of e.g. the account.
* Strong selling skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emily Shaw at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.