Clinical Specialist - Medical Aesthetics
Location: National Territory
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client promotes several products to Medical Aesthetic professionals including a leading botulinum toxin and a range of facial fillers. It is critical to ensure that the client's customers are trained appropriately on all products, so that they can use them correctly and maintain high standards.
The client is looking to recruit a Clinical Specialist's role to provide hands-off support to Medical Aesthetic customers across the UK & Northern Ireland, in the use of the client's non-surgical products.
The perfect candidate will support the Product Specialists in their designated regions in delivering clinical support to their customers and drive use of the client's portfolio within those accounts. This is designated as a promotional role.
In collaboration with the client's sales team, the role will involve identifying customers who will benefit from more technical product support and work in clinic with those customers to drive confidence in the use of the client's non-surgical range.
* Support customers with technical training as it relates to any new product launch (reconstitution, marking up, injection techniques, follow up).
* Sell science behind the client's products and articulate the benefits of those products to the customer.
* Evaluate if a customer is ready for the next stage of the client's educational journey. This will enable learning at the correct pace for the customer.
* Attend any relevant training to keep own product knowledge and clinical knowledge to the highest standards.
* Support the Regional Product Specialist team with product and clinical training.
* Collaborate with the client's education team, to ensure they are helping deliver the UK & Ireland strategy in its educational goals.
* Working on 15 key accounts nationally.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Experience in the commercial healthcare sector in delivering clinical support to Healthcare practitioners.
* Medical/clinical qualifications an advantage, but not essential.
* Preferably educated to degree level.
* Excellent communication skills.
* £5500 car allowance
For more information or to apply for this role, please call us In the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.